I have wanted to post something to my blog all week, but nothing seems appropriate when this baby is struggling for his life. This is MckMama's son, Stellen. Please join me in lifting him up in prayer today.
I felt the same way when Gabriel had to go back into the hospital for jaundice...they couldn't get an IV started...after 4 tries, I told the nurses to stop, Gabriel was screaming so hard, I couldn't take it any more.
3 comments:
I love that precious baby boy!!
I felt the same way when Gabriel had to go back into the hospital for jaundice...they couldn't get an IV started...after 4 tries, I told the nurses to stop, Gabriel was screaming so hard, I couldn't take it any more.
Praying and praying...hang on Stellan!
Melanie was just telling me about this last night! He and the whole family are in my prayers!
Post a Comment