What an adorable and precious one-year-old!! Can't wait to be with her and your family this weekend.
GREAT pictures! I cried just now reading this! Can't believe she is one!!!
Ooooooooh!! Happy 1st Birthday Miss Lucy Mae! Great pictures! Can't wait to give her a birthday hug later today! :)
Happy Birthday Lucy! I don't think I've ever seen a picture where that girl isn't smiling!
All of your kids are so cute!! She is adorable in that orange dress. Happy birthday Lucy!
Happy Birthday to Lucy...and to you! :)
I am so in awe...she is just beautiful... and that ORANGE dress is just a dream on her...Please give her a kiss and squeeze from me!Happy Birthday Lucy!
Happy Birthday Lucy! I hope you have an awesome day.Your pictures are precious - love the orange dress!
Happy Birthday Lucy. Can't believe a year has gone by so fast.
so sweet. she is beautiful! i love that dress!
Wow! Happy Birthday Lucy!
what a cutie! Great pics. If you hold her, she can still be a baby, right???
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What an adorable and precious one-year-old!! Can't wait to be with her and your family this weekend.
GREAT pictures! I cried just now reading this! Can't believe she is one!!!
Ooooooooh!! Happy 1st Birthday Miss Lucy Mae! Great pictures! Can't wait to give her a birthday hug later today! :)
Happy Birthday Lucy! I don't think I've ever seen a picture where that girl isn't smiling!
All of your kids are so cute!! She is adorable in that orange dress. Happy birthday Lucy!
Happy Birthday to Lucy...and to you! :)
I am so in awe...she is just beautiful... and that ORANGE dress is just a dream on her...
Please give her a kiss and squeeze from me!
Happy Birthday Lucy!
Happy Birthday Lucy! I hope you have an awesome day.
Your pictures are precious - love the orange dress!
Happy Birthday Lucy. Can't believe a year has gone by so fast.
so sweet. she is beautiful! i love that dress!
Wow! Happy Birthday Lucy!
what a cutie! Great pics. If you hold her, she can still be a baby, right???
Post a Comment