Thursday, March 26, 2009

One Year Ago Today

I looked like this...

and had 1 kid in diapers.

Today, I don't look like THAT, but I have 1 kid in diapers!!!! Hallelujah.


Photobucket

7 comments:

the deKorne family said...

yippee! glad it went so well. she is so cute. :)

Lauren said...

YAY ROSE! I can't believe how easy that was! You made potty training her look like a walk in the park! :)

Tammy said...

She looks so proud in her panties. Katie, seeing you all in your preggo glory made me kinda sad - I guess the end of an era, huh!

Melissa said...

Way to go Rose! What a cutie pie.

Shannon said...

She is adorable!! Way to go Rose!

Kimberly said...

Those panties are cute...but Rose is even cuter.

Please have her give all her potty training advice to Gabriel. I'm already praying he will be easier to potty train than the girls were (it took Rebecca 9 months, and we're STILL not home free with Christina, and it's been over 2 YEARS!).

Jennifer said...

Yea Rose!! I love you!