Keep Austin Weird
So, I've decided Austin is the most fun people watching city there is. Thomas, Anna, and I climbed up Mt. Bonnell to take in the sights. What has piqued their interest? Is it the beautiful Colorado River? The mansions down below? The breathtaking view of the hills?
No. Of course not...
Only in Austin...you have to look closely, but he's seriously mowing his yard with an electric lawn mower. Cracked me up. 
Jeremy says the hippies in Austin are like part of the landscape. They're fun to watch. This gal was the most self-indulgent hippie I've run into. She actually asked some children and mothers to move so she could

6 comments:
oh i've missed you! was just hoping for some austin pics. :) hope you had a happy spring break!
those pics cracked me up! Isn't Lucy's birthday coming up?. I can't believe it. Ok we were out of town and then you guys were out of town, but now we definitely have to get together for some playtime. Maybe next week?
What's with the Ninja man in blue? Looks like y'all had a super time in Austin.
Yes...that is why I love that city so much! (Yet...I have never seen a blue man on Mount Bonnell! I'm a bit jealous!)
For a minute I thought I was looking at Disney picture..and you met the Blue power Ranger..wonder if he signs autographs..I would stare too..I am a bit jealous of hippy lady..to eat out of a coconut..that is awesome..
Katie, you crack me up!
Post a Comment