Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag~~I'm it.

I've been "tagged" for the first time. How exciting-thanks Robyn. Here goes.

My First Child

1. Were you married at the time? Yes

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? We were ecstatic. We only had to "try" once (we have since discovered that there really is no trying in this house).

3. How old were you? 24

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I took a pregnancy test when we were home during Tropical Storm Allison. We'd just gotten back from a fun trip to Mexico.

5.Who did you tell first? My sister, Melanie and Shannon~a girl I taught with.

6. Did you want to find out the sex? No, we were surprised.

7. Due date: February 18, 2002

8. Did you deliver your child early or late? 7 l-o-n-g days late.

9. Did you have morning sickness? No.

10. What did you crave? I craved Taco Bell nachos twice at the beginning of the pregnancy, but didn't really have cravings until I was pregnant with the girls.

11. Who irritated you the most? The mother of one of my students. She was annoyed that her son would have a substitute teacher for 6 weeks, and made it known to me. I mean, seriously lady. What do you want me to do about it?

12. What was your first child's sex? It's a boy! (still is)

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 32

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? None--textbook.

15. Where did you give birth? Houston Northwest Medical Center

16. How many hours were you in labor? 16 hours

17. Who drove you to the hospital? Jeremy

18. Who watched? Weird question...just Jeremy... and about 4 or 5 of my closest doctor and nurse friends

19. Was it vaginal or c-section? Normal vag (I just had to answer that question over the phone w/ an insurance rep. She said, "Did you have a C-section or a normal vag?" "Uh...normal...vag?" Just say it out loud to yourself. It's a funny word.

20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Yes. Epidural.

21. How much did your child weigh? 8 lbs. 15 oz.

22. What did you name him/her? Thomas Major--Thomas is just a cool name, and happens to be Jeremy's grandfather's name; Major is after the greatest Longhorn quarterback turned assistant head coach Major Applewhite.

23. How old is your first child today? 6

I tag anyone who feels like sharing.
Photobucket

No comments: