Are you kidding? Of course I would never make my baby eat something she didn't like just so I could get the cute face on video. Who do you think I am? Certainly not a mean mama!
Oh, wait...
So, Lucy's peaches experience made me think of this song. I do hope you make it to the ninja part of the video. It will be a good smile for a Monday. I went and saw this band in 1996. I remember going to a small venue downtown Austin on a Tuesday night with my roommate. Hmmm. I can't imagine why my grades suffered my freshman year...

7 comments:
Now that is just MEAN! She even gags on them! Ha! (Okay...so I laughed...) Love the Peaches video!
I love that song..and forgot how much I loved it..man that takes me back to a time long long ago..i like the 2nd lucy face eyes huge..and pursed lips..that is some funny stuff..
i would expect that from green beans...but peaches are yummy! crazy lucy. :) was there any food rose didn't like??!!
Alek used to gag on watermelon. But I say, if they continue to put it in their mouths, I'll continue to feed it to them. I can beat you on meannness. Will resurrect the Great Chili Bean Caper tomorrow and post it.
Oh, Katie, you're the meanest mama ever! I need to show you a pic of Joshua covered in spinach...
ha! I would have done the same if I had a blog when Tyson was that age :)
You can never go wrong with Ninjas!
Post a Comment