Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sweetness



Nobody said we could do it. Kirk said no, and was really annoying about it. Lee Corso also said no way. There were even some disbelieving Horns out there that lacked confidence in this scrappy team that played their hearts out today. (I'll admit that for one drive--the first drive of the second half--I ashamedly lost heart for a couple minutes.) I just LOVE MY HORNS!




It's a good day.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ginkgo100 said...

grumble grumble

Lauren said...

I loved that game! Glad we were able to text back and forth the whole time! That game...made my week!!!!

Susan said...

it was an exciting game..wish my dear ole tigers would get learn a little from the horns..like playing with heart..and not giving up..maybe we can steal your o coordinator..lol

Mama/Linda said...

Victory is sweet! I'm savoring being #1 in the nation!

Kimberly said...

Sigh...can't share your joy...our Aggies were outscored...

Sigh...