As long as it's below 80 for Halloween so the kids won't pass out in their costumes...that's all I'm hoping for...
I want to be a stay at home mom so I can wear jump suits every day, too! :)
me too..i love my velour..i feel like sporty spice when I wear them..
COME OVER! :) You can even wear a jacket OVER your velour! :)
No kidding!
i turn the a/c down in my office, so I can wear a cardigan to work. no shame in that game
Do they make these in maternity XL and XXL?!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
As long as it's below 80 for Halloween so the kids won't pass out in their costumes...that's all I'm hoping for...
I want to be a stay at home mom so I can wear jump suits every day, too! :)
me too..i love my velour..i feel like sporty spice when I wear them..
COME OVER! :) You can even wear a jacket OVER your velour! :)
No kidding!
i turn the a/c down in my office, so I can wear a cardigan to work. no shame in that game
Do they make these in maternity XL and XXL?!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment