Thursday, September 4, 2008

Their excitement runneth over

Who's excited for the first day of preschool? That excited, huh?
Just stand there and say 'cheese.' It's tradition, for goodness sake.


Remember Mary Katherine Gallagher from SNL?..."And sometimes, when I'm nervous, I put my hands under my arms..."Anna's last first day of preschool
Finally~~a smile on her first day.



Photobucket

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Even if they didn't smile, we all know your girls are the cutest things ever.

MELANIE said...

Where is your picture of their first day of preschool?! I bet you were smiling and the silence at your house may have been deafening for a few hours!! Your girls looked super cute as always.

the deKorne family said...

hilarious! i love how can tell rose's personality even in pictures and the m.k.g. thing made me laugh. :)

Jennifer said...

Cute! You have more patience than I that's why I only have two pictures of the first day:)

Mama/Linda said...

Cute pictures of cute kids! And yes, you are persistant!

Lauren said...

So precious...as always!

Jennifer said...

Your blogs always make me want to be there. Never a dull, non-humorous moment with the Liardons...