1. I've been wanting to try out the drive-in movie theater in Hockley since they opened it years ago. Susan and I bought a Groupon a LONG time ago, and we finally all decided (er, were forced to go since our Groupon was expiring) to pack the cars and go for it. We saw The Croods. It was so fun. I can't wait to take the kids again. Oh, and why only one Dunbar in my pictures? They were bundled up in their car because it was freezing the night we went (May 3, people.).
2. We're wrapping up another soccer season. The girls enjoyed their spring season. Rose enjoyed scoring goals and being an all around hustler. Lucy enjoyed being one of only two girls on her team full of otherwise cute, rowdy boys and swooning and blushing every time Coach Lee said anything to her. "Mommy, he called me babe today." Heaven help us.
 |
| Those pigtails. That dimple. What can I say? |
 |
| Rose and Riley |
 |
| What sort of prize do I get for putting this ensemble together? It got cold again after I put up all of his winter clothes. So... |
3. Today is my birthday. I'm 36. I spent the day resting and playing with my family. We went to the park and out for frozen yogurt. It was a good day. What a blessed, beautiful life God has allowed me to live. And what awesome people he's chosen to bless me with as well. I'm 36. Jeremy and I met when we were 18. I've known and loved him for half my life. God is good.
1 comment:
I love your family so much! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment