Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Erin and Brad came for a visit for Memorial Day weekend.  It was such a fun weekend with some awesome house guests!
 
After they got acclimated to the Houston humidity, we had some friendly games of soccer and bocci ball.

 We had a babysitter Saturday night, so we went to Perry's for dinner.  I didn't take a picture.  What was I thinking?
 
Sunday after church, Shonna and Shawn invited us over to their new house to swim and cook out!!  A dream backyard completes this dream house.  Just fantastic.

The cuter than cute newlyweds


Goggles!!
 Graysen started getting sleepy, and guess who got to cuddle with her until she fell asleep?
 Aunt Katie!



Erin and sleepy Isaac
 The party didn't have to end just because it started getting late.  Shonna had that covered, and cooked pizzas in her outdoor kitchen. 
Four words.  Good in the Hood.

 Our lovely hosts
 Peek-a-boo...
 Shonna's gonna get you!
 Would you just look at these two?
 Monday morning was leisurely.  We went for a bike ride and played Just Dance. 
No trip to our neck of the woods is complete without some Mexican food, so we squeezed some in before they had to leave.
 There were tears when they left, and we already have kids begging to go to Nashville ASAP.
We love you, Erin and Brad!

2 comments:

MELANIE said...

how fun!!

Lauren said...

So fun! I love those two, too....and I ALSO cry when I have to leave them! I feel for the kiddos!