Wednesday, April 9, 2008

When you have 4...

We've only had four kids for 13 days. But here are some things that happen when you have four...

*We no longer fit into a normal sized booth at a restaurant.
*Our whole family doesn't fit on one insurance card anymore--I now have to carry two.
*In the hospital I was asked mulitple times, "Are you planning on getting your tubes tied?"
*We've only been a couple places as an entire family, but we definitely get looks.
*We can't have an adult guest with us in the car anymore. We are out of room. (Unless, of course, you would consider being tied to the luggage rack on top of the van or sitting in the cargo area in the back with the strollers and soccer chairs.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nana and Lucy

3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Such pretty girls!! (your mom, too!) :)

Lauren said...

What a cool feeling! You are a minority now, and I think that is so special! I love all four of your kids! (And you and Jeremy, too, of course!)

Anonymous said...

So true...but here's what you CAN do with 4 kids (when they get just a little older)... #1 Rake the lawn really fast (especially when money is involved), #2 Carry $200 worth of groceries from the van to the kitchen in lightning speed, #3 Straighten the living room REALLY quickly, when someone unexpectedly knocks at the door, #4 Batting practice is easy...Daddy pitches, someone hits, and you've got 4 fielders, AND #5 You are NEVER short on hugs!!