**UT lost to Memphis on Sunday even though Lucy was decked out from head to toe in her Longhorn gear.
**Lucy learned what nighttime and moonlight means. Such a smartie.
**Mimi/Margaret has been a tremendous help to us--cooking meals, staying patient with the kids when I'm ready to scream, taking Thomas to soccer practice, and lots more.
**Lucy helped us say goodbye to Ramiele on American Idol. It was time for her to go. And for all the AI fans, what is UP with Dolly Parton? My GOODNESS! It might be time to hang up the wigs and leave the high heels in the closet. She was so out of breath performing that song, I thought she might pass out right there in front of the judges. And Jesus and Gravity???? For reals.
**Rose got croup. That's not fun. She and I sat in a "sauna" yesterday--i.e.--the guest bathroom after the hot water had been running for long enough to make it steamy. It's supposed to help her to breathe in the damp air. Well, I don't know if it helped her, but I had sweat beads on my upper lip and I was sweating under my arms--grossness. Maybe I could sweat off those last few pounds...hmmm.
**Lucy got even cuter. She's seriously cute as a button. She looks like Anna to me. Which means we might have 2 little ones that look like their daddy.
Lucy holding my finger

Don't you just love the dimple?




Oy Vey...
And I didn't forget about the other 3...
Anna and her "webkin horses"
3 comments:
Love the update! Lucy is getting so big already! Can't wait to see her again! Love to ALL!
I still can't wait to see Lucy and everyone next week! Let the countdown begin--I'll be there in 8 days!! She looks so cute and does remind me of Anna.
Seriously Katie, you have the cutest family ever! Can't wait to meet the latest addition next time we make it over to Houston.
Post a Comment