Anna turned 4 yesterday, and she had the party of a lifetime on Saturday. We had a Pony Party in our backyard, and lots of friends and family came to celebrate with us. I know I say it every time one of my kids has a birthday, but I can't believe she's 4. Where does the time go?

Anna got a new bike. It has a basket that is the perfect size for "Webkin Horse." He went for a ride around the driveway.
Yea! Ponies!
Anna riding Candy
RJ Goodies does another fine job...


We took a lot of pictures this weekend. Then I dropped my new camera and broke it. I'm just heart broken. We were able to get the pictures off the camera, though, and Dorothy has let us borrow her old one until we can either get ours fixed (I think fat chance) or get a new one. We only have a camera, lawn mower, and epidural to pay for right now. No problem.
How old is Anna??

Anna got a new bike. It has a basket that is the perfect size for "Webkin Horse." He went for a ride around the driveway.
Yea! Ponies!
Anna riding Candy
RJ Goodies does another fine job...
Lots of people got to meet Lucy this weekend for the first time as well. Anna turned 4 and Lucy turned 1 month. She got to meet her 2 great-grandmothers--The Mamaws, her aunt Jennifer and her kids, Uncle Jonathan, Aunt DeeDee, and Jessica, and Jim and Judy.
Mamaw H.

Mamaw P.
Corinne and her new cousin


Corinne and her new cousin

"I wanna hold it. I wanna hold it."

3 comments:
So cute! Looks like a perfect party and I would have killed for a bite of RJ Goodies cake! No fair how skinny you are a month later. Happy Birthday Anna!
Did Rose really say that? Ha! That's funny! Great pictures of Anna! I'm glad you were able to retrieve them! (Sorry, again, about your camera!)
That stinks about your camera. Brad cannot get over how much alike Anna and Rose look. You really do have a precious family. We will be in Houston the night of May 31st. If ya'll are in town, we would love o come meet the newest addition to your family!
Post a Comment