It was Merry Christmas from Hurst this year. After Mimi and Papa's, the next stop was Nana and Podge's house.

More cousin time

Thanks Nana and Podge for hosting the seven of us!

Santa came for a little visit. He hadn't been to this portion of Cumberland Drive in many, many years. :)

It's Christmas morning! I'll give you three tries to guess where I might have been standing when this picture was taken.


Look at these sweet 2011 babies.


Papa's turning 80 this year.
And Josh's salute to his favorite beverage.

My dad is the master of outdoor cooking. I kid you not.

The brood is growing. We missed Madi and Emma this year.


When I go waaaaaaay up north to Fort Worth, I freeze. It was cold. Believe me. It was like 40-something.
2 comments:
Welcome back to blogging! I laughed out loud in the Guess where I'm standing.......totally cute! Santa even filled our stockings. What a treat!!
Great post! Especially the pic of Isaac looking off to the side at you. It made me giggle!
(And I also giggled at the last picture thinking about how hilarious that night was!)
Great memories!
Post a Comment