Monday, December 12, 2011

2nd Annual Gingerbread House Contest

Last night was so fun. We decorated our gingerbread houses and giggled and stole little bites of candy when no one else was looking. I love Twizzlers. And little bitty M&M's. And apparently, I also like cinnamon gummy bears.


Anywho, you know the drill. We did our job. Now it's your turn. Please vote for your favorite. Bragging rights in the Liardon house are at stake here, people. I'll tally votes and have the big reveal Friday night.


#1.

#2
#3

#4

#5

#6


15 comments:

Celia said...

McConnell votes for #1. I vote for #6. Jack votes for #3. I love them all, but some look like major parental help!
Celia

Kimberly said...

I gotta go with #2. Very clever to use the candy to spell, "Vote Me." I also appreciate the "less is more" approach. ;-)

Shonna Speer said...

Shawn's vote is for #5. Jeremy sent me a pic of his so I feel like I would be cheating. We are SO SAD we missed this!!! It looks like y'all had tons of fun.

Mama/Linda said...

Podge votes for #3 and I vote for #6! Looks like so much fun!!

the deKorne family said...

#1 is the obvious choice.

Cheryl said...

#5 gets my vote!

Crady said...

I like #4. They are all so cute!!

Lauren said...

I like FOUR! :)

Tammy said...

Caitlyn - 6
Tammy -4
Garrett - 5
Allison - 2
Brandon - 3

Melissa said...

Number 2! That person clearly did theirs first because they used all the icing thus leaving #5 and #6 with barely any to use.

parsonsfamily said...

This one was a toughy. Going with number 2, because they asked for our vote.

The Torno's said...

I like #3!

Susan said...

susan 4
shane 3
claire 6
logan 1
mary grace 1

MELANIE said...

I like them all but here are our votes:
Donald: 1
Claire: 5
Me: 3
Brady: 2

Jennifer said...

#2. All the way. I'm a politcal creature. I respond to this one.