I copied this from my sister who copied it from someone else. I'm a sucker for things like this. Plus, I have so many things I need to be doing, but this is more fun. Have you voted for your favorite gingerbread house yet? Just checking.
A. Age: 34
B. Bed size: King (can't believe we ever had a queen. Especially with my personal space issues)
C. Chore that you hate: Putting away laundry
D. Dogs: 2 old, graying dogs--Happy and Mack
E. Essential start to your day: I pray, "God, guide my feet. Guide my words. Guide my thoughts."
B. Bed size: King (can't believe we ever had a queen. Especially with my personal space issues)
C. Chore that you hate: Putting away laundry
D. Dogs: 2 old, graying dogs--Happy and Mack
E. Essential start to your day: I pray, "God, guide my feet. Guide my words. Guide my thoughts."
F. Favorite color: Burnt Orange
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 5"
I. Instruments you play: Piano, Recorder (Hot Cross Buns), The Spoons
J. Job title: Mommy
K. Kids: Thomas Major, Anna Katherine, Rose Elizabeth, Lucy Mae, Isaac William
L. Live: Texas
J. Job title: Mommy
K. Kids: Thomas Major, Anna Katherine, Rose Elizabeth, Lucy Mae, Isaac William
L. Live: Texas
M. Mother’s name: Linda
N. Nick names: Taterbug, Babe
O. Overnight hospital stays: 5 times. See Letter K...
P. Pet peeves: I have a lot, but I'm really trying to let things slide more. I'll go with...people who chew ice in a movie theater
Q. Quote from a movie: "Holiday Whobie Whatie?"
N. Nick names: Taterbug, Babe
O. Overnight hospital stays: 5 times. See Letter K...
P. Pet peeves: I have a lot, but I'm really trying to let things slide more. I'll go with...people who chew ice in a movie theater
Q. Quote from a movie: "Holiday Whobie Whatie?"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Melanie and Lauren
T. Truth or Dare: Truth
T. Truth or Dare: Truth
U. Ultimate Vacation: Europe
V. Vegetable you hate: Cooked Carrots
W. What makes you run late: Me. Or See Letter K again.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Torso (chiropractor), KUB (Kidneys, Ureters, Bladder--I've had 7 of these in the last month, so thank goodness the deductible is met)
Y. Yummy food that you make: I follow recipes well. I don't really have a signature dish.
Z. Zoo animal: Okapi!
V. Vegetable you hate: Cooked Carrots
W. What makes you run late: Me. Or See Letter K again.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Torso (chiropractor), KUB (Kidneys, Ureters, Bladder--I've had 7 of these in the last month, so thank goodness the deductible is met)
Y. Yummy food that you make: I follow recipes well. I don't really have a signature dish.
Z. Zoo animal: Okapi!
1 comment:
Fun! I just filled it out. I might be a sucker for a survey too!
Post a Comment