Monday, December 5, 2011

Disney Day 5: Epcot

We went to Epcot on Day 5. I didn't take that many pictures in Epcot, but of course we got one of the famous ball. My whole life I never knew that was a ride in there! Poor Katie. Disney deprived.

The girls dressed alike every day we were there. Those that know me well know that is not usually my M.O. It does make it easier to keep up with people when they are dressed alike. And these are just the cutest shirts you ever saw. Isaac had one too. I didn't make Thomas dress like everyone. That would have been too much.
I wore Isaac for a week straight. And he wore shoes. (Putting shoes on my baby is also not usually my M.O. People change.)

Our attempt at a cute picture of all 5 after the Nemo ride.

It's hard not to be happy at Disney World when you travel with such a pretty baby. And Graysen just loves her Uncle Jer Bear. Rose was giving her Daddy a run for his money, though. She was Graysen's buddy all week.

Lucy passed the time in "Italy" while we waited for our reservation.

We had a long, wonderful lunch in Italy.

That lunch was complete with wine, which is probably why I stopped taking pictures. ;) That, and I got pee'd and puked on that day by 2/5 of my offspring. Fun times.


2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love these pictures! What a great experience for them all! And do not fret, poor, deprived, Katie....I didn't know there was a ride in there either, and I have been there!

Melissa said...

Had no clue that big ball was a ride at Epcot! Love the shirts. And to save comment space I'll comment here about Phineas & Ferb. I triple heart love them!!! Nathan walked in the other day and Cole was outside playing while I watched P&F. I could watch them all day. Looks like everyone had an awesome time at Disney!