Which is more humiliating?
A. Being told by your husband that while coming out of anesthesia, you invited the post-op nurse to come see the new Twilight movie with you, giggling maniacally about Bella's red vampire eyes.
OR
B. Lying on a table while your urologist uses the biggest, scariest thing you've ever seen to remove a stent that has been in your ureter for a week, with nothing to look at but erectile disfunction medication literature. Then your doctor decides to make small talk and asks if you're excited about Christmas. You nervously decide to make a joke about blaming the kids for the kidney stones (bad idea, BTW. not even funny). But in your state of distress, it comes out "I blame the kids ON the kidney stones."
Exhibit A: The biggest, scariest thing I've ever seen.
3 comments:
I thought I knew approximately where the ureter was until I saw this. Judging by the length of this thing I'm now guessing it's somewhere near your brain.
Um, yikes. Holy flipping yikes.
LOL katie. Sorry.
Post a Comment