Thursday, September 8, 2011

One Month

Today is Isaac's birthday. His 1-month birthday. His siblings adore him...as do his parents. He has already been on a road trip to Austin. He still has no interest in sleeping through the night. He likes to cuddle, especially with Mommy. He's on the verge of smiling.

Everyone has an opinion about who he looks like. And everyone's opinion is different. Jeremy put it best when he called Isaac our "Greatest Hits Album." He is the perfect amalgam of his brother and sisters.
I'm sleepy. My kitchen floor always needs sweeping. My clothes don't fit. I'm forgetful. But this has been one of the best months of my life.

2 comments:

Crady said...

I was thinking the same thing! He looks like BOTH (or I guess ALL) of you!

MELANIE said...

I love that he's y'all's "greatest hits album" baby ;) He does look like all of the kids. Cute cute cute. Can't believe he's a month old already!