Thursday, October 7, 2010

Writer's Block

I want to write a good post. One that's smart. And funny. With some beautiful photos that I took myself. I just haven't been able to get those writing juices flowing lately. And I'm not a very good photographer. ;) Here are a few things that have been on my mind--and in my camera--lately.

I love those little "finds" that bring a smile to my face. Here's one:
Mamaw turned 90 and we celebrated. Lovely lady.
Here are some pretty cousins. Our two little '04 babies. Free spirits. Beautiful smiles.
Anna and Aubrey.
There's a good song by The Weepies called The World Spins Madly On. Boy does it. I'm really loving my time with Rose and Lucy. We are buddies. We sing every day. We run errands. We feed the ducks. We watch Camp Rock. We get drinks at Sonic. Here are a couple pictures I took in the car today. We parked, opened the sunroof, and just hung out for a few minutes.
The world is spinning. Before I know it, my buddies will be in school.
There you have it. :) Make it a good one.

4 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

I don't need witty all the time...you have cute kids and a happy life and that should be documented. :) Hope you are having a happy fall!

Jennifer said...

What are you talking about?? You're witty even when you aren't trying. You say the most usual things in such an unusual way and it always makes me smile (well, ok, and usually laugh hysterically). And...the picture of the girls is PRICELESS!

the deKorne family said...

i've been feeling the exact same way. and overwhelmed because there is much i need to post! cute pics...love your sweet buddies. and mamaw is the cutest!

Sharon said...

Your pictures are great.
The quips always make me laugh.
Love reading the blog.