Tuesday, September 21, 2010

By the Numbers

10--pounds I said I'd lose by Halloween.

0--pounds I've shed so far. (That's going well, don'tcha think?)

20--items my kids hoped to sell during their school's cookie dough fundraiser so they could win the "UNBELIEVABLE PRIZE!!!"

1--items they each sold. a) see items 1 and 2 above and b) we're not in a recession and c) I'm sure they'll be just as happy with their wind-up Helicopter and Glow Stick.

738--unnecessary plastic objects I just threw away while decluttering the kids' area of the house.

0--unnecessary plastic objects the kids will miss and/or ask for.

90--the birthday Jeremy's Mamaw is celebrating this weekend with her 4 children, 10 grandchildren, 23 great-grandchildren, and many more friends and relatives. The number of lives that she has touched is insurmountable.

6--people with birthdays just this week alone in our collected families. Don't ask me how many cards I've mailed out. Just don't.

4--viewings of this OK Go White Knuckles video. I love these guys. So does Anna. Imagine that. If this is your first time viewing, you're welcome. :)

326--times I've been asked by Rose and Lucy to play the Camp Rock 2 soundtrack in the car. Yes. I love it. But there is a such thing as too much of a good thing.

4 comments:

Mama/Linda said...

I would have bought cookie dough!
34 - days since I've seen the Liardon kids.
39 - days till I see the Liardon kids. (:
I'm with Anna - love that video!!

The Moser Fam... said...

I'll go for the 10 lbs weight loss by Halloween with you! What are you going to do to lose the weight? I'm thinking some duct tape over my mouth might help me. Oh..and I LOVE that video (and all of their others too)! I just discovered them from the Ellen show this week...very cute! Natalie loved it!

sharon said...

Where's that "Lose Weight with Friends" app you were gonna find? I'm O for 20 on my weight loss goal. I'm still in for some friendly competition.

Naomi said...

Enjoyed this post. I totally understand the part about all the plastic things you threw away. The girls never ask about them either.

You have some cute kids!