Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Three and Four Are Quite the Pair

Today was the first day of preschool. I'm not sure if you can tell how excited they were...

I warned Lucy's teachers that she's quite the ham. You think? This would have been the cutest picture ever if she hadn't moved at the exact moment I shot the photo to be in front of Rose. Toot.

Rose's last First Day of Preschool. This child loves letters, singing, puzzles, her friend, Madeline, and Lucy.
Lucy's First Ever First Day of School. She was proud of her new clothes, her school bag, her pigtails, and walking into school with her big sister.
Man, I love these girls.

6 comments:

the deKorne family said...

It's no wonder. PAINFULLY cute!

Abby said...

And I love their adorable matching outfits! They are so sweet. I really hope I have a daughter one day...

MELANIE said...

Um, a-dorable. I love those girls too!! :)

Mama/Linda said...

Can't believe all your kids are in school now! Really cute pics!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Soooooo cute! Lucy REALLY looks proud! Can't wait to see them!!