Hilarious...I always love your "poetic" posts.
Ah...Football season. Yet another reason to miss being in Texas. Love the pictures!
Your family looks exceptionally good in orange.
Orange TOTALLY rhymes with lozenge! Nice song! :)
You are a die hard and I love that you are passing on your love of orange to your kiddos. You look beautiful in orange...like it was meant to be! :)
She is so beautiful!!!! I totally support the rhyming. Maybe your best title yet. Thomas is really cute, too. And so are you. And Mark wants to know who is drinking the beer in the last pic, Thomas or Rose?
Another original "Katie" blog! Love it and the burnt orange and the adorable pics. Funny about the beer.....didn't even notice it!
Yes, another clever Katie post with ryhming and cute kids and parents :) Love it.
Now THAT is cute.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hilarious...I always love your "poetic" posts.
Ah...Football season. Yet another reason to miss being in Texas. Love the pictures!
Your family looks exceptionally good in orange.
Orange TOTALLY rhymes with lozenge! Nice song! :)
You are a die hard and I love that you are passing on your love of orange to your kiddos. You look beautiful in orange...like it was meant to be! :)
She is so beautiful!!!! I totally support the rhyming. Maybe your best title yet. Thomas is really cute, too. And so are you. And Mark wants to know who is drinking the beer in the last pic, Thomas or Rose?
Another original "Katie" blog! Love it and the burnt orange and the adorable pics. Funny about the beer.....didn't even notice it!
Yes, another clever Katie post with ryhming and cute kids and parents :) Love it.
Now THAT is cute.
Post a Comment