Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Decade in Review

In retrospect, ten years might have been too ambitious to cover in a single blog post. But, here goes...

When we entered the decade, I was teaching 2nd grade. Now I have a 2nd grader of my own.
This decade has brought with it business success,
and career changes for us both:

We have celebrated 110 Longhorn Football wins. We've worn a lot of burnt orange, named a son after a UT football player, travelled to Nebraska, Ohio, and California to see the Horns play (and win), and took pictures of the #1 on the Tower after a National Championship season.

We have relished time with family. We have been blessed with many births, but have sadly lost some loved ones as well.


We've tried out some different hairstyles. Well, I did.

We've witnessed the evolution of a family vehicle.
I have spent much of this decade looking like thisand doing this.

There have been so many reasons to celebrate--too many to even picture here.
You know...life is good. Bring on the next decade.

Happy New Year.

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

MELANIE said...

Great post. If I ever get around to catching my blog up, I'll have to copy your great post idea!! LOVE it!!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

I am a person who always buys the greatest hits and loves reunion specials..so I absolutely loved this post..what wonderful memories..

lol..at my comment deleted..I misspelled a word..and it drove me crazy..

Kimberly said...

Great post Katie...as always.

Mama/Linda said...

That was soooo fun going down memory lane! You're just so clever! Bring on the 10's!

sharon said...

You did it, Katie. Impressive as always!

The Moser Fam... said...

Cute post! I loved the pictures of your pregnant belly and hairstyles! :) Happy New Year!

Lauren said...

That's awesome! Love the pics and reliving moments! What a fantastic post!!!