Saturday, December 5, 2009

Atypical

It is almost unheard of for me to go this long without a post. Let's play a quick game of catch up, shall we?

We drove to Hurst for Thanksgiving. The kids met their soon-to-be cousins, Madi and Emma.
What is this? A pile of leaves? The kids were giddy like Christmas morning playing in these. We don't have piles of leaves in our part of the world.

Rose tried on some of Nana's extra special bling.
Jeremy and I said, "Cheeeeeese."

Josh Lauren got a new camera. And I got Little Man's Little Camera Disease.

My aunt Dixie cut off Lucy's mullet. It had to go. It was time.

We watched the Longhorns defeat the Aggies in my dad's new addition, which he lovingly refers to as his "Man Cave." We screamed. We jumped up and down (with excitement...and because it was cold if you were more than 6 feet from the fireplace). And Colt upped his chances for a Heisman win.
We went to Brady's "Hook 'Em Horns" birthday party. It gave Lucy a chance to wear her Longhorn tutu, and it gave me a chance to dress like the birthday boy.

And, I know this picture is in the collage, but I thought I'd put it here again for good measure. It's a Texas Longhorn Tutu for Pete's sake.

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Our last posts were on the same day, too. Funny. Cute burnt orange post! Your fam is adorable...glad you got to see them! And that tutu might be the cutest thing ever. I can't believe you didn't have one before now!

Mama/Linda said...

And a fun Thanksgiving weekend it was!! Longhorns win, lots of good good, new family memories, etc. Only glitch, Ole Miss lost. Wonderful pics, Katie!!

The Moser Fam... said...

Glad you're back! Great pictures....the one of you and Jeremy is really good! :)

Tammy said...

Hey, any time your kids need a leaf pile to jump in - send them my way - we have plenty!!

Lauren said...

Hey! I love your post! I totally cracked up about the camera! Hee hee! That really was a great Thanksgiving!