katie..why didn't you push her down..and pretend like you never saw her stand..this moment is...hard.
Oh!! Big girl standing loney loney!!! :) I bet that word did come from before Mamaw...
Look out, world, here comes Lucy!! Too cute.
that makes my heart ache. i have issues with children growing up. which could result in too many children.
Go Lucy! (but I know how you feel Katie)
NOOOOOO! Tell her to stop growing up! I'm getting sad! (Although very proud!)
Way to go Lucy!
Oh wow! Look what your baby can do!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
katie..why didn't you push her down..and pretend like you never saw her stand..this moment is...hard.
Oh!! Big girl standing loney loney!!! :) I bet that word did come from before Mamaw...
Look out, world, here comes Lucy!! Too cute.
that makes my heart ache. i have issues with children growing up. which could result in too many children.
Go Lucy! (but I know how you feel Katie)
NOOOOOO! Tell her to stop growing up! I'm getting sad! (Although very proud!)
Way to go Lucy!
Oh wow! Look what your baby can do!!
Post a Comment