Babies don't rummage through bags...

Babies don't swing at the park...

Babies
certainly don't stand next to Daddy...

Babies don't ride the rocking horse at the park,

only to wish they were see-sawing with their older siblings...

And babies don't eat spaghetti.

This can only mean one thing...I'm not even gonna say it.
10 comments:
OH NO!!!! Don't say it! She is the last one left! Can't we still consider them babies even after they start walking? :( I think I might cry, too.
I agree. Let's just savor these moments every day until.....
Awwww, that is sad. I'm sure by the 4th it goes even faster!!!
Awwwwww!!!! No, don't say it. She's not 1 yet so technically still a baby...
Gabriel is going to be 2 on Feb. 20, and I heard Rebecca say earlier today, "No baby, don't touch that!"
So there...he's still a baby.
I just love that picture of Lucy looking at Thomas and Anna!! :)
Awwww, lucy - don't grow up! I told Brandon he is not allowed too. I don't think he is listening!
I was really sad for Mallory too. The poor girl had no idea what she had done! But, we had to do it since it was her idea. Hopefully the next thing she'll do is walk up and tell me she wants to pee on the potty. It happens that easy, right? Right???
If I ignore this post..and make nocomment..then it cant be happening..So, I see nothing..
I don't EVEN want to think about Madeline doing these things : )
Post a Comment