This morning, I told the girls it was time to get dressed. We had an important item on our agenda...the donut store. Anna started whining (what's new?) and stomped her foot. She shouted, "That's IT! I'm done! Take me to the beach. I'm tired of being cold!"
I said, "Honey, the beach is just as cold as it is here. (Yes, Heidi, she was cold and it was in the 50s.) It's winter. God gave us four seasons to enjoy, and the beach is something we get to enjoy in the summer." That did nothing to convince her.
"Well, just take me to an island somewhere."
Sheesh. I never know what she'll demand next...a trip to Disney, a chihuahua, her own private island...
9 comments:
she's my kind of girl (well, aside from the chihuahua!)....50 degrees sounds dreamy right about now...i think even natalie was cold when i had to go outside this morning... keep the funny stories coming! :)
Don't you wish we all had Anna's ideas in her head? She's always just "wishing and hoping" and I love it!!
I'm with Anna - I have been very cold this week and I'm ready for my tropical island!
Whoo Hoo...you go Anna girl. If you get to go to an island, make sure to take me with you!
That girl is going to be T-R-O-U-B-L-E! She is your little diva, for sure!
Well, if Esme has her own private island, why can't Anna have one?
Cheryl--my thoughts EXACTLY.
I'll take Anna on vacation--if she's a beach girl, she's my kind of girl...especially since Brady's not too fond of the beach (yet!)!
Post a Comment