I'm eager about the potential that a New Year brings. I'm excited about enjoying some new things, but am just as excited to delight in the "old" things as well. In 2009...
*My baby will be one. (Here she is when she was new.) Be still my heart. I'm enamored with this little beauty.

*I'm training for another 10K. (There. It's in print, so I have to do it now...) I dusted off the old running shoes, jogging stroller, and Nike plus iPod thingamajiggy this morning and ran briskly jog/walked through the neighborhood. Rose and I went 2 miles, and it felt good. Bladder, don't fail me now.
*I am planning on exploring more in the kitchen. I was getting better toward the end of 2008 with inspiration from a friend. (Try out her site~lots of healthy, kid-friendly choices.)
*My second-born will start Kindergarten this year. It goes without saying that I'll start crying in early May at Kindergarten round-up, and the tears won't stop until the second day of school in August.
*We'll be learning to live in this new economy, making some new choices, while Jeremy starts up his new business.
Happy 2009! May you all be blessed in abundance this year.
5 comments:
Sounds like you have a lot going on!
The only thing new I've tried in 2009 is a new color of nail polish for my toes.
Good luck with all of your things for 2009! Especially the running and new bible both things I NEED to be doing. The bible might happen, the running - I wont hold my breath!
i can't believe anna is going to kindergarten. 10k? seriously katie. i thought we were on a team.
Bring on the NEW year! That's what I'm talkin' about!!!! God bless!
Yes, 2009 sounds like a winner already, as my precious Ole Miss Rebels won on January 2. Plus, guess who's been out of high school 40 years. Seriously, that's a long time. I feel a super year coming.....
Post a Comment