Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lucy is here!!!!

Lucy Mae Liardon arrived at 12:16, March 27, 2008. She's 7 lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long. She couldn't be cuter if she tried. Resting silently and looking everywhere right now.











6 comments:

The Torno's said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to meet her!

Lauren said...

I love that baby already! She looks like Rose to me! What a cutie! I'm so happy to get to meet her TOMORROW!!!!!!

Clint said...

congratulations guys! I love Lucy!

Tammy said...

She's beautiful!! I can't wait to come over and hold her!!

MELANIE said...

Welcome Lucy!! She is sooo cute and beautiful!! I can't wait to see her in person but until I do you'll have to keep blogging pics/video of her for me!! Give her a big kiss from her Aunt Melanie!! I love all of you!

Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT to kiss those precious cheeks. She is a doll! Glad everyone's doing well. Wish I could be there to see what Thomas, Anna and especially Rose have to say about her. Enjoy your quiet moments in the hospital. :)