We went to Walmart in Denison, TX and bought a lot of fishing accessories. Then we went to this bait shop and bought live bait because Jeremy was determined to take his kids fishing.
Me: You fish with real, live fish?
Jeremy: They're minnows. They're not fish.
Me: Aren't minnows fish?
Jeremy: No. They're minnows.
Someone explain this to me.
Then:
Me: I thought you fished with worms?
Jeremy: No. With minnows.
Me: I swore you fished with worms.
Jeremy: Only if I'm fishing for catfish...at night...off a pier.
You know.
So anyway, we rented a pontoon boat and were off. I love being on a boat. It makes me want to take a nap. It was the perfect way to spend Isaac's 2nd birthday.
I'm not the only one who feels like napping on a boat...
We drove around until we found the perfect little island to drop anchor and play and fish and take cute pictures and eat lunch and write in the sand.
All the kids got to pilot the boat a bit.
Fishing with fish, er, minnows.
The Birthday Boy enjoying his birthday boat day.



No comments:
Post a Comment