Thursday, June 13, 2013

Seven

Happy birthday to the sweet, beautiful, thoughtful middle child! 
Gosh, I love this girl.
 Rose decided to have an art party again.  When she turned 4 we did one at home.
This year we went to the Art Shop for Kids.
 
Each child chose a ceramic piece to paint, then after they dried, they were glazed and beautified.
 The party hostess said that there would be a ball pit to play in as well.  I thought, no one will want to play in that ball pit. that's sort of lame.
 
Boy was I wrong.



Happy Birthday to You!
 Always a slightly uncomfortable moment for Rose when people sing her the birthday song.

Silly Party Kids

 Mimi and Papa came and brought party glasses for everyone!

 I love this picture.
 Rose got the American Girl Caroline for her birthday.  They look alike.
 You know you're tiny when you can fit into an American Girl box...
 sort of.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love the picture of Anna in the AG box. Happy (late) birthday to Rose!