The three Metzler Huskies of the family ran in the annual Klein Oak Red Ribbon Run.
(I love that Anna ran wearing a shirt that says "I Love Donuts." Everything in moderation, I guess.)
It was a brisk morning~perfect for running.
The girls did awesome in the 1st-3rd grade category.
Rose--15th overall; Anna--6th overall (out of 40-50)
Thomas--2nd overall in the 4th-6th grade group
Thomas also elected to run in the 1600 meter open race with all age groups including some high school kids and a dad...
...and came in 1st.
Top 3 Girls~1st-3rd Grade
(All three were on Jeremy's basketball team last year, so of course, he takes full credit for their distance running skills.)
She wore her medal to school the next week. Which I thought was adorable. She was so proud of herself.
Top 3 Boys~4th-6th Grade
I'm so proud of my runners.
2 comments:
Nice! Looks like you might have some future track stars!
gosh I don't like running so way to go to your runners!!!! ;)
Post a Comment