Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A little fall weather tease

We had a (singular) Sunday afternoon with perfect fall temps and decided to make the most of it.
Anna asks us ad nauseam if she can bring Happy on walks or to the park during soccer games.  We always say no.  
Until now!  Look how excited they both are.  We took the kids to their school because it's way less crowded than a park and we can't always trust Happy with strange dogs.
 Happy's thought bubble would read: What? Oh my gosh. What's that over there?  I want to run and get it!  What is this new thing?  Please!  Let's go, Anna."
My words out loud to her were:  Happy.  Chill.  That's Lucy, you moron.

 I love Isaac's two expressions in these next two photos.

 These two were sliding buddies that day.
 I love this middle child of mine.
 And where were Jeremy and Thomas?  Shooting hoops, of course.
I'm ready for the weather to come back and STAY back!  :)

2 comments:

Mama/Linda said...

What family fun on a fall day!

the deKorne family said...

omigosh!! I almost didn't recognize Anna! I am getting caught up once and for all! :) Beautiful kiddos and glad you had beautiful weather!