Do you know what the "E" stands for in Chuck E. Cheese?
ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Do you know what they say when you call Chuck E. Cheese on the phone?
"We're making magic here at Chuck E. Cheese. This is Katie. How may I help you?"
None of my kids have ever asked for a Chuck E. Cheese party before. Until now. And guess what? They are still using the same birthday song today that they were using in 1993. And yes. I still know all the words.
You're a birthday star at Chuck E. Cheese.
You're a special guest
We all aim to please.
You're a big time, big star, goin' far
Here's to you our birthday star.
I say 'happy'
You say 'birthday'
Happy! Happy!
Birthday! Birthday!
It was fun. It was chaotic. It was magical. :)
4 comments:
That's amazing! I love it!!! (And I know the song, too, because of you!)
Was it called Showbiz when you were a kid? Or was that just in the midwest?
Anyway, I'm too scared to venture there with Calvin because I'm afraid we'll never get him out. Based on the photos I think I'm right. Looks like you guys had a blast!
Remember when Lauren had a birthday BREAKFAST party there? Love the pics of all the kids, big and small. It's still fun!
Looks like Lucy loved it! Sorry we missed it!!
Post a Comment