Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our family on Easter

Here is our latest family photo. I love it. And I wish you could have seen our friend, Scott boogying on down behind the camera. Hey. Whatever works.
Here is the Fab 5 in our backyard after church.Brothers
Sisters
The girls

7 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

great pictures Katie!!! Geez, I can't even get a picture with my TWO kids smiling and looking at the camera....impressive with all 5!

Mama/Linda said...

LOVE these Easter pics! I think I need a copy........

MELANIE said...

I LOVE these too! Why do we pay good money?!? I was wondering how you got everyone to look and smile! Greatness. Love all the ones of your kids at home too. Just lovely!!

Kimberly said...

You did so much better than I did. As you can see by my latest post, I only got my three girls together. I'm going to try again next weekend!

The Torno's said...

Those are all really great pics! Looks like everyone had a really fun day :)

Lauren said...

These pictures are SOOOO awesome! Love your family!!!

the deKorne family said...

yeah i'm really irritated that you get such amazing pictures and we always look like we got run over and don't bathe. happy for you though. also: happy birthday to sweet lucy and sorry i didn't say so sooner, she is a riot-i think juicy pear jelly bellies should be banned from the earth, and your parents are the cutest parents. i'm never going to get so behind again!