Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh yeah...

When I sat down to do Thomas's birthday post last week, I realized that I never posted any pictures from our photo shoot in November. Kids, kidney stones, and Christmas. That's what I'll blame.

It was quite possibly the coldest day of 2011. It was windy. Isaac had been sick for a week and wasn't feeling it, so the photographer kept saying, "Don't worry. I can make a cry look like a smile." We'll have to do another shoot when Isaac is bigger. And when it's not so blustery.


3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Such a beautiful family. I love these pictures...even without big smiles from Isaac, he is still cute! I love all the outfits you picked out for the girls. :)

Crady said...

You have a beautiful family!! P.S. I just finished the seventh Outlander book. For the first time, there are a bunch of really big cliffhangers!!

the deKorne family said...

Amazing pictures!! Makes me want 5 kids...yours are so freaking gorgeous.