Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little Spring Break fun

The kids and I drove to Fort Worth for a few days during Spring Break. We had some fun Parr time on Monday.
The boys bonded over Wii.
And these two were inseparable.It was a perfect day for the park. Usually when I go home for Spring Break I freeze, but this year it was beautiful. Mamaw and Papa joined in on the fun.Melanie helped Anna, er, climb a tree?I love how Ben went in for a big smooch right when I took the picture. That boy loves his mama.He and Isaac are competing for World's Happiest Baby. Seriously. We both hit the jackpot.Nana and Podge with Number 9. Then it was time to put our party hats on because Podge had a birthday!The girls ended the evening by entertaining Papa in the Man Cave. Rose and Claire had a large repertoire. Lucy was Ariel and never broke out of character.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MELANIE said...

That was fun. So glad to see you and your kids for spring break again! Maybe we'll come down there next year!!