Thursday, March 8, 2012

7 Months

7 Months. Which translates to 213 Days. Which translates to 5,112 hours.
Sometimes I can't believe he's been here that long. And other times I can't remember life without Isaac.

Isaac got his first two teeth the week of February 13, which made him our youngest baby to get a tooth. He beat Rose by 2 weeks.
He is still the perfect baby. This baby is happy 98% of the time.I think he's a couple weeks away from sitting up. He loves his feet. He loves eating. (He cries when his food is gone sometimes.) During his 7th month he celebrated his first Valentine's Day and had his first trip to the zoo. He comes with me to coffee talk every week, and usually lets us know when it's time to leave.
He's got squeezable, lovable cheeks. They've had 306,720 minutes to get that way.

3 comments:

Mama/Linda said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! 7 letters. 7 months.

The Torno's said...

He looks so happy! What a cutie!

Kimberly said...

PRECIOUS! Love those toes!