Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What are cousins good for?

They make waiting in line for a pony ride go by faster.



They are fun pony-riding buddies.
They make the train at the farm even more fun.

They make the journey with you to the top of the world!

Well, okay. So dirt climbing isn't for everyone.

They order ice cream with you after you finish all your nuggets.

But mostly cousins are smiling, giggling, cute,

playful, huggable friends.

Thanks for the visit, Brady and Claire!

5 comments:

the deKorne family said...

i was afraid you were going to say-"asolutely nussin."

Lauren said...

Hehehe! I giggled at Brady emptying out his shoe in true Bartnicki fashion!

Lauren said...

And then I giggled again because the word verification was "tooph" and that made me laugh!

Jennifer said...

I'm with Heidi. Was totally expecting that!

MELANIE said...

Cute cousins indeed :) We had a good time as always!