Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The one without a catchy title

I haven't been feeling very social networky lately. I've pretty much given up posting to Facebook, Twitter sees me only occasionally, my daily emails to my sisters and mom are more like bi-weekly, and I even twice went (gasp!) 9 days without playing Words with Friends. And my blog. My poor blog.

I know there are Christmas--and even pre-Christmas--pictures and posts that I have neglected. When it's all said and done, and the blog is printed for scrapbooking purposes, I'll get to the end of 2010, and say, "wha?" And it isn't for lack of friendly reminders to update. I've received texts, calls, Facebook messages. You love me. You really love me.

Truth be told, the break was nice. That doesn't mean that I haven't cringed a bit every time I see that my last post was December 16. And it also doesn't mean I've stopped reading other people's blogs. Or lurking around Facebook. Or reading every single Twitter update as it appears on my phone. I guess I just haven't had much to say. Or at least, not much to say in social media format. You know the adage...If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I'm back. I'm feeling renewed. I welcome 2011 with open arms, because I'm not gonna lie--2010 had some blow-chunks moments. Bring it on '11. I'm ready for the changes you promise. Bring it on mid-30's. Bring it on gray hairs. I'm ready for it to be brought. And I'm ready to share it again here.
And, for your viewing pleasure, I share with you the first two photos from my Christmas photo folder:
The kids strung popcorn and Craisins
'cause the deer in the neighborhood gotta eat, too.

5 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

I'm glad you're back! I missed you!

MELANIE said...

I LOVE it. I'm sooooo glad you're back. I love your blog, I love your pics of your kids I love, and I love YOU seester!! Keep 'em coming!! :)

Cheryl said...

Welcome back! I've missed you!

Abby said...

We missed you. :)

Lauren said...

Totally missed you! Seriously....you are my daily dose of laughter! I can only WISH I was as funny as you! Love you!