This morning, while Jeremy was brushing his teeth and I was watching him, sipping my coffee (quality time, people, quality time), we were discussing Sarah Palin's inappropriate rhetoric following Tuesday's SOTU address. The question was asked this morning on TV, Is civility dead? I'd say if it's not already dead, it's dying.
And, then, oh, the irony.
A shriek from the other room. Followed by sobs and screams. In walk #1 and #3.
Thomas: Mommy! Rose pulled my pants down and my underwear were showing!!
Rose: (sobbing) And he kicked me!!
Thomas: Well, I didn't kick her with all my might.
Rest in peace, Civility. Or don't. Whatever.
4 comments:
That's awesome! "All my might!" Funny kids!
With age comes civility, right? RIGHT???
When something like that happens at our house, I say, "Lord have mercy."
On me...not the kids. ;-)
And it puts everything back in perspective. Love it. Love that your blogging more again!
Post a Comment