This is a 3rd Grader.
This is a First Grader.
This makes me smile.
This is the obligatory photo with Daddy on the First Day of School.
Everyone survived their first day. Anna said recess was 1 minute long. I don't doubt it. It was 104 degrees when I was sitting in the car line this afternoon, with "feels like" numbers 114+. Do you hear that Abby? ;) It's just oppressive.
6 comments:
OH come on, Katie. It's humid and hot in Minnesota. I'm sure it even gets to 90 some days. Give her a break. :) SUCH cute pictures. I love who Anna is and how she's been that person since day 1...and I can't even talk about how Thomas looks like he's 16 because it makes me get all choked up. Beautiful kiddos! Happy first day!
Love first day of school pics! Feels like 114?! That really is insanity!
Why is it that the obligatory 1st day of school pics always has the smiling dad in them? Hmmmm....takes me back 28 years! Love the cute smiling faces.
I hate you both.
Moving on...they are way too cute and so grown up! I love first day of school pictures.
Back to sweating. It's 72 today. H-O-T.
Now that is a cute 1st grader and 3rd grader. I can't believe next year you'll have 3/4 of your kids in real school...
Aww! Cute pictures! :)
Post a Comment