Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Flood of Foliage

First, we found fashionable faux foliage.

Then, what started as faint, subtle foliage

in a photo
or four,
very soon got out of hand
and became a fabulous foliage barrage.
And while some of us embraced the extensive, far-flung foliage (cue music...Here she is...Mrs. America...),
others of us took matters monkey grass into our own hands.
The wedding day found us with more flipped out foliage.
Funny foliage.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

The last two pictures are the best! I love the one of Danny with Jeremy! I missed that part! Funny foliage post!

Mama/Linda said...

Loved this post! The foliage went from firm to flimsy...

MELANIE said...

that. was. FUNNY. hahahahahahaha. I love that you make me laugh out loud and that most things you find funny I find just as funny. :)

MELANIE said...

That is still funny to me 4 months later! hahaha ;)