What a handsome and sweet little guy he is. Looks like such a special day for your family. :)
He really is so handsome. That smile! Congratulations on such an important milestone!
I love the picture of him with the pastor. Priceless. Love that little guy. Can you believe he's going into THIRD GRADE??
I just have to say it again...it really was a perfect day.
I'm so glad I got to be there on his special day, Katie! Thank you for inviting me! I pray everyday that I have a son one day that is just like Thomas! He is the sweetest, most sincere boy I have ever met.
how awesome that it was such a great celebration. love you thomas!
It was a perfect day! So glad we could be there to celebrate another special day of Thomas' faith journey. (such a cheesy word but it fits!)
And a very special thank-you to Katie and Valerie for their God-inspired wisdom in preparing these beautiful children for their 1st Holy Communion!!
Beautiful day, beautiful boy, beautiful family!! I was humbled and honored to be a part of it!Always, Valerie
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a handsome and sweet little guy he is. Looks like such a special day for your family. :)
He really is so handsome. That smile! Congratulations on such an important milestone!
I love the picture of him with the pastor. Priceless. Love that little guy. Can you believe he's going into THIRD GRADE??
I just have to say it again...it really was a perfect day.
I'm so glad I got to be there on his special day, Katie! Thank you for inviting me! I pray everyday that I have a son one day that is just like Thomas! He is the sweetest, most sincere boy I have ever met.
how awesome that it was such a great celebration. love you thomas!
It was a perfect day! So glad we could be there to celebrate another special day of Thomas' faith journey. (such a cheesy word but it fits!)
And a very special thank-you to Katie and Valerie for their God-inspired wisdom in preparing these beautiful children for their 1st Holy Communion!!
Beautiful day, beautiful boy, beautiful family!! I was humbled and honored to be a part of it!
Always, Valerie
Post a Comment