6 years of making everyone laugh. 6 years of loving nature. 6 years of stuffed animal collecting.

6 years of chocolate "blazed" donuts. 6 years of admiring her older brother. 6 years of being her older brother's favorite person.
I've had 6 FUN years of loving this girl. I'm so completely proud to be her mom, and so grateful and humbled that God chose me for the task. She's awesome. She's one of a kind. She's Anna.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl.
7 comments:
Anna is one awesome young lady!
love that girl..she always makes me smile.. :)
Remember that time..she got every barbie horse..and little pony..and had it pull her dogs..it took forever for the sled to move across the floor..
For some reason..that still makes me smile...So, imaginative..and patient..at the same time..
Gotta Love Her! You are blessed!
happy happy birthday to anna! and way to go on six years of girl parenting. i've only done half that much and i'm about worn out. looks like a great party!
She rocks! Happy birthday!
Anna is quite awesome. Happy 6th Birthday to Anna!! I love Anna.
Post a Comment