Oh, I love that first picture! Lucy is looking at Rose like she loves her SOOOO much! So sweet!
I love your poem and your inspirations.
They looked like they had so much fun!! :) Rosie Rosie Rosie :) and Lucy too! I need to take Brady and Claire to a children's museum!
The reason we chose those menu items at Chuy's are as follows:I have high cholesterol and battle with high triglycerides. Chicken nuggets, he's still a kid. The appetizer sampler actually had mexican food on it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, I love that first picture! Lucy is looking at Rose like she loves her SOOOO much! So sweet!
I love your poem and your inspirations.
They looked like they had so much fun!! :) Rosie Rosie Rosie :) and Lucy too! I need to take Brady and Claire to a children's museum!
The reason we chose those menu items at Chuy's are as follows:
I have high cholesterol and battle with high triglycerides. Chicken nuggets, he's still a kid. The appetizer sampler actually had mexican food on it!
Post a Comment