Thank you for your dedication to our wonderful school through your participation in collecting Box Tops for Education. Every little bit counts, and together we can reach our goal of collecting 10,000 Box Tops for a total of $1,000! Now, just a few
* We will not accept Box Tops that expired in 2006. Seriously, those are older than your child.
* We cannot and will not accept Box Tops that expired between 2006-2008 in which you surreptitiously marked over the expiration date with a blue pen. I'm on to you.
* They're called scissors, people. The one-inch Box Top is enough. I don't need the entire Lucky Charms box, nor do I care what kind of Fiber One granola bars are your favorite.
* Remember there is a volunteer on the other side of that baggie of Box Tops you turn in. If water gets in that baggie, someone has to open it, and smell the putrid, reeking Box Tops that have MOLD growing on them.
* Oh, and I'm on to You too. You, who meticulously cuts the Box Top out perfectly, but conveniently cuts the expiration date off. Tricky tricky. But I'm more clever than You are. You want your kid's class to win the monthly contest, and will stop at nothing until he/she gets that snow cone party. Ain't gonna happen. Cheaters never win. Winners never cheat.
Thanks again! And keep those Box Tops coming in! We're well on our way to the goal. We can't do it without YOU!
Sincerely,
Katie--Box Tops Extraordinaire

9 comments:
You are awesome.
I am still laughing!
too funny!!!
Oh that is funny!! Can't say I have ever turned in an expired box top in before but I wont speak of my cutting them out skills! You do a gret job Katie!
giggle..giggle..
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that. was. greatness.
Mrs. Box Tops Extraordinaire: I have some nicely cut, valid, mold-free box tops for you here at home--I'll bring them in 2 weeks! :)
Very funny! I am in charge of the Box Tops for Avery's school. I know exactly what you are talking about!
I told you I would seriously pay you money to distribute that for real. Too, too funny.
Three words: ha ha ha!
Post a Comment