When The Mamas and the Papas said I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A. ...man, they weren't kidding. We left the coldest Houston weather ever (well, probably not the coldest ever, but it was ridiculous, and the coldest I've seen in my 10 1/2 years here) to visit Los Angeles with friends to cheer on the burnt orange and white. We did our best, people.
But how could we not have a great time (except for those really bad 20 minutes or so that are such a blur, remember?) in sunny L.A. when...
But how could we not have a great time (except for those really bad 20 minutes or so that are such a blur, remember?) in sunny L.A. when...
this was our hotel,
we met some awesome Longhorn fans at Universal,
we enjoyed 3 days of perfect sunshiny, blue sky, mid-70s weather,

6 comments:
I love that Jeremy has his horns up in every single picture! \m/
L.A. looks totally dreamy, especially compared to the rainy, icy, sleety mess we're battling in MN this morning. Sigh...so jealous.
Katie- I seriously just cried a little because I wasn't there! I'm SO glad you and Jeremy got to be there, though! Love the pics!
Whoa, you stayed in a fancy hotel! Not quite the Safari Inn when we were there 4 years ago. Ha ha! Sorry Lauren and I weren't with y'all!!!
Gig 'Em Shawn!! :) Glad y'all had fun!
Post a Comment